Chief Technical Officer
Jul 2019 - present
I am a co-founder and the CTO at IntegrateHQ, a multi-tenanted data integration iPaaS. IntegrateHQ is a sister company of Trujay,
with a focus on data integration between sales/marketing systems and other key operational systems (financial, ERP, BI).
- Applying deep knowledge of data integration and software development to design and lead development of IntegrateHQ’s data integration platform.
- Rapid development of connectors (API, database, file) to many common business systems.
- Developed IntegrateHQ’s ISO27001 compliant Information Security Management System and attained 3rd party accreditation.
- Recruited key engineering and services team members.
Tech stack: AWS hosting (VPCs, ALBs/NLBs, EC2, API Gateway, CloudFront, CodeBuild, EFS, S3, RDS, …), PostgreSQL, Go(lang) API server,
VP, Product Development
Oct 2016 - Jul 2019
I was the founding development team member of SaaS migration specialist company Trujay Group. Achievements:
- Lead development of the company’s flagship self-service CRM migration product.
- Assisted with acquisition of Data2CRM, helping create a successful specialist CRM migration company.
In 2019, after the Data2CRM acquisition, IntegrateHQ was spun out as a sister company focussed on data integration;
I moved across to run the product development.
Tech stack: AWS hosting (VPCs, ALBs/NLBs, EC2, API Gateway, CodeBuild, EFS, S3, RDS, …), PostgreSQL, Go(lang) API server,
Principal Consultant, Owner
Jan 2016 - present
I offer software consulting services and development through Gzook. Areas of expertise include cloud
computing (AWS), APIs and backend services, frontend UIs, mobile applications, information
security (ISO 27001). Data integration specialisation (middleware / ETL). Projects/engagements:
- Developed Xamarin mobile app for presentation of analytics dashboards.
- Web UI/cloud architecture consulting.
- Developed Xamarin mobile app (with associated back-end services) to facilitate consumer product purchases using Bitcoin.
Founding member of SaaS start-up myDIALS - a cloud based, business performance analytics platform allowing companies
to manage business and operational performance in near real time. myDIALS was acquired by Adaptive Planning (now Workday)
in Jul 2012.
- Designed and led development of the data integration platform used to supply data to the myDIALS analytics platform.
- At Adaptive Insights, led enhancements to the myDIALS data integration product, driving it to become the data integration
platform used across the Adaptive suite of products.
Data Integration (now Hitachi).
prior to Jul 2006
- Started my career at Citect (acquired by Schneider Electric in 2006), a leading software company specialising
in industrial automation and process control.
- Launched the Brisbane practice for Consultel BWP, delivering IT consulting services and recruiting
consultants onto diverse government IT projects.
- I was a founding member of OpX Solutions, providing consulting, MES and industrial automation services to mining companies. All
OpX Solutions founders, including myself, joined software startup myDIALS at inception.